TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All sales are final. Should a cancellation be accepted, which may be withheld for any reason, Christopher Farr Inc (CF) shall have the right to retain the full deposit.
• Production will begin upon receipt of 50% non-refundable deposit and artwork approval. Balance is due prior to delivery.
• Handling covers import duties, taxes and freight costs from the mill to the US.
• Shipping and installation are NOT included unless noted. Import duties/VAT for international orders are the Buyer’s responsibility.
• Handmade rugs may vary in size and colour (up to 5%). Edges may not be straight. Refer to samples for true colours.
• Modifications are subject for review. Additional charges may incur.
• Rugs not accepted for delivery within 30 days after notification are subject to storage fees.
• CF is not liable for delays due to circumstances outside CF’s control.
• Once cut or installed, rugs with defects/damages will not be accepted for return. Claims must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.